Tuesday, July 13, 2010

UPDATE!!!!

Hi guys! sorry i've been gone for a while. I've just been busy with work, friends and manfriends (lol)
but i'm back. Summer's been pretty eventful lately so I couldn't find the time to blog some more.

I'm currently in the process of moving. I haven't moved houses in about 6 years. I've been living here ever since we moved in Canada, so this is definitely gonna be a big step. We're moving to a bigger, better place in 3 weeks' time and i'm starting to pack my stuff. and lemme tell you, 6 years of stuff accumulates!!

My mom decided to get me Space Bags(Space Bag 12 Storage Combo Packs in Color) since  I have disturbing amounts of clothing to which i refuse to sort until we do the big move. I just feel like i'm not in my element to contemplate which stays, goes to Goodwill or straight in the dumpster. I just have a feeling that I'd be too overwhelmed i'd end up throwing my favorite coat, or donating a sequined halter top from 2001! (i dont think the women at the women's shelter would appreciate it). So anyways, if you're moving, space bags are a big help, (i know i sound like the people from infomercials). But they do, and theyre so much fun to use!

Another shocker is the amount of books that i have. textbooks, leisure books, magazines and just random catalogs.  I have 7 big beach bags (100% Cotton Canvas Oversized Grocery/Multipurpose Tote Bag 5 Pack, Shoulder Length Handles) filled with them!! AND, 2 trolley bags more! It's ridiculous!

I dont wanna leave my walls bare just yet, 'cause i think it's gonna make me sad. I'll do it probably 3 days before we officially leave.

I'll give you guys some update on the move. and i might even take pics!

It's a great eye-opener for me, because now i know that I AM A BORDERLINE HOARDER. hahaha!!!


so til on my next post!

wondering how old the water on my bedside table is,
Kate! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment