Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sephora by O.P.I. Nail Polish is like falling inlove!



so! i was never an O.P.I. fan, nor was i a big fan of $12.50 per bottle nailpolish, but i should say that i am absolutely inlove with Sephora by O.P.I. 's Ocean Love Potion.

it is the prettiest teal colour that is perfect for spring/summer. Teal accessories are in this spring, but i think ill be skimping on buying the latest teal satchel from H&M and will be sporting my teal nails =)

i usually have to put 3 coats if i want my revlon nailpolish to pop, but for O.P.I., all i need is 2! well, for $12.50 it better does something better than my reliable drugstore brands.

i've been wearing it for 2 weeks now and i've had some people compliment it. i recently bought "Im Wired!" from the same brand (yeah, i see an obsession coming...) and it is the nicest coral nailpolish i've seen in a while, and like teal, coral is one of the colours of spring 2010. i havent worn it, i'm still waiting for the perfect warm weather to wear it. but i'm already excited. i'll give you guys a full review of it ASAP. =)


thinking her sister's dark toe polish is SOOO last fall,
Kate =)

No comments:

Post a Comment