Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'll wear this purse out like I wore you out! ;)



Ok, 2 weeks ago, i went to Aldo with my mom 'cause she needed a new purse to carry 'cause she's going on a holiday. and i found this awesome purse, it's Aldo's POSKITT bag, that i've been carrying around wherever i go. Yes, i took it to the bar, TWICE. faux pas? i think not. it actually works with a oversized crop top and a high-waist skirt. =)

i actually am known for carrying oversized purses, but this one that i got isn't really oversized. it's good-sized shoulder bag, which i think is perfect for the summer. i could just see my self wearing it w jean shorts, a nice flowy top, natural(fake) wavy hair, and a pair of awesome sunglasses while walking around downtown or having lunch at patio restaurant with friends.

in addition, i just got a new spring jacket and it definitely compliments it. so im a happy camper. =)

surprisingly, im using it as a school bag this past week,and i hate myself for doing that, 'cause i usually wreck my school bags 'cause i overstuff them w books, pointed pens that even the toughest purses do not resist the pokes and holes from the sharp objects i keep in my purses. haha

so i kinda laid off from using it, just to preserve it for the summer months, so im back to my beat-up oversized hobo bag of the same colour (that is my absolute favorite), or my dakine backpack =S <---which ruins my outfits ALL THE TIME!

so yea, i love this purse i got it on sale for $30, it was originally $60 (canadian), so i got a good deal for it. check out www.aldo.com for deets!

thinking why my sister is watching Sesame Street at this time,
Kate =)

No comments:

Post a Comment